Status
Not open for further replies.

samj123

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I have the below for sale:
  • Duplex frame with 26" aluminum stays and medium belt. I've used this for 2 years and haven't been lucky enough to pack out anything with it. The belt is in good shape but has seen more use than the rest of the frame and suspension.
  • Duplex Timberline 1 bag in Multicam with the lower divider removed. The bag is as close to like new as is gets.
  • Multicam Lid - Not sure what model but in excellent condition. No chamber pocket and missing pull for inside zipper.
$450 TYD via PayPal FF, Venmo or add fees. Not interested in splitting up.

Attachments

• DSC_9475.jpg
    DSC_9475.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_9476.jpg
    DSC_9476.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC_9482.jpg
    DSC_9482.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC_9486.jpg
    DSC_9486.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this same rig and I paid $800 for it new. This is an awesome bargain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GrantMan

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to do some modification to the load lifter attachment. Kifaru has a YouTube video on this and you can probably get the modified lifter straps from Kifaru.

OP
S

samj123

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good question Ramsey, I’ve honestly been looking at doing that myself. It’s an awesome pack for hunting out of a base camp.

With the newer bags, they essentially got rid of the load lifter being integrated into the frame and integrated it into the bag itself. To adjust the duplex frames to work with the newer bags, all that is needed is a K clip buckle (for the bag) and ladder lock and buckle for the webbing on the shoulder strap. Here is a video describing it.

Please note that this is just an example and I would recommend you contact Kifaru regarding the conversion/retrofitting of the new bags with this frame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.