Kifaru 4 man

How do I pitch it? I can’t get the pole completely upright and it’s on the shortest setting. I apologize guys, this is my first tipi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A
I dont have one but I'm sure someone has a tutorial on youtube

I looked already. There is one for an 8 man and he measures a certain distance in for the stakes. I called Kifaru and the woman told me to make 4 points taut starting out and put the pole in, but there isn’t enough room for the pole.

sneaky

"DADDY"
You should have asked for the offset distance. That's a cop out answer from her to "pull taut". Tipis are all about set back distance.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
A
You should have asked for the offset distance. That's a cop out answer from her to "pull taut". Tipis are all about set back distance.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think she thought I had the 4 man pyramid. I think I found offset measurements, but I still had trouble. I was able to stand the pole up though. I’ll mess with it again tomorrow.

OP
A
Not a good tipi you should sell it to me

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Haha I bet. It came with the stove too. There’s a YouTube video for that though. I called Kifaru again today and the same woman answered and told me she didn’t have the setback measurements. I think I’ve found them and I’ll try it tomorrow. Didn’t get a chance today. Went hiking instead.

reaper

WKR
Haha I bet. It came with the stove too. There’s a YouTube video for that though. I called Kifaru again today and the same woman answered and told me she didn’t have the setback measurements. I think I’ve found them and I’ll try it tomorrow. Didn’t get a chance today. Went hiking instead.

Hope it help
a1942699b175ab0ec08b5eba0c68811e.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk