Kifaru 44 mag

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
I just got my Kifaru 44 mag, and went on my first hunting trip. I absolutely love this bag and frame. For anyone who wants a great bag that’s nice and compact. This is a great back with much room to expand and grow if needed. I will post some pictures of it all loaded up later on

OP
Bcoonce117

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
44mag is definitely on my short list. Which frame do you have?
I bought the duplex lite frame. There was no need for the tactical frame for me, and didn’t see much advantage to the ultra lite

OP
Bcoonce117

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
Also, if you like being organized with different pouches and whatnot then this bag is for you. I added an ogl to mine for more organization and a little more storage. I can get about 5 days out of mine right now just like that

Can confirm good buddy!
I put a large belt pouch and a Claymore 2 on mine. Then the Sherman is great for tall bows or holding the struggle stick.
7d28b1a1e377ab89b6f175366dc8d28d.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Kotaman

WKR
I was intrigued enough to finally pull the trigger on one of these. Ordered mine with a Sherman pocket and already have all the rest of the needed accessories. Will try it on an Alberta Bighorn Hunt if it comes in time.

OP
Bcoonce117

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
Can confirm good buddy!
I put a large belt pouch and a Claymore 2 on mine. Then the Sherman is great for tall bows or holding the struggle stick.
7d28b1a1e377ab89b6f175366dc8d28d.jpg

I also bought a Sherman my self! I forgot to buy a few belt pouches when I placed my order. Guess I’ll have to buy more Kifaru gear lol. I just downsized my tent. And by doing that I gained much more room in my pack as well!

md126

WKR
How’s the weight and overall size/bulkiness?

I primarily would use this bag for Eastern deer/turkey hunts with a few trips out west as well.

Looks like it would work well but not sure

OP
Bcoonce117

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
The weight isn’t bad at all. It obviously isn’t the lightest bag that Kifaru makes. But isn’t heavy by any means. I like how compact it is, which is one of the reasons I picked it. Great for multi day or day pack

I also bought a Sherman my self! I forgot to buy a few belt pouches when I placed my order. Guess I’ll have to buy more Kifaru gear lol. I just downsized my tent. And by doing that I gained much more room in my pack as well!
I didn't really see a need for a Sherman. But my buddy talked me into ordering one. If Snyder had mentioned how well it holds tall boys and a trad bow in the promo video id have ordered it sooner lol.

I have only had mine out once but love the entire setup much more than my old eberlestock setup! The back is tall which keeps overall size down like others have mentioned. The external and internal pockets are nice and store quite a bit. A belt pouch or maybe a larger sherman pocket would be the only additions I could see myself getting in the future. Mainly the sherman for a camp bag that you dump off your pack once you get to your destination.