Kifaru 44 mag

C.payne

WKR
which do you prefer - medium and large or medium and sherman? or all 3? haha
Depends. Lol. Honestly I have a love hate relationship with the Sherman pocket. It is very versatile and it’s handy to use like a grab it but adding another two compression straps to my pack kind of annoy me sometimes. With the medium and large belt pouches it is just cleaner and less straps to deal with but you lose having that compression (grab it) usefulness and the rifle carrying ability.

Depends. Lol. Honestly I have a love hate relationship with the Sherman pocket. It is very versatile and it’s handy to use like a grab it but adding another two compression straps to my pack kind of annoy me sometimes. With the medium and large belt pouches it is just cleaner and less straps to deal with but you lose having that compression (grab it) usefulness and the rifle carrying ability.
I understand that. I moved the guide lid down the pack so it would not obstruct the top pockets of the bag because it was annoying to have to move it out of the way. I bought extra buckles after a while just to get it how I wanted it.

I think I will wait on the Sherm and go with the medium and large belt pouches. any experience with the claymore? or has anyone used it?

FLman

FNG
I’ve been looking at the 44 mag for a while. I currently have a Kuiu 5200 icon pro. I love the bag but not the frame and belt. When looking at Kifaru the 44 mag is most compatible just smaller. I have plenty of room in my kuiu as I’ve bought things that pack down better and are lighter. I don’t plan to do more then 5 days in the field with out going back to the truck or moving to another location. Would the 44 be a good option in y’all option. I would like to not have to add a ton of extra pouches to make it work too.

I’ve been looking at the 44 mag for a while. I currently have a Kuiu 5200 icon pro. I love the bag but not the frame and belt. When looking at Kifaru the 44 mag is most compatible just smaller. I have plenty of room in my kuiu as I’ve bought things that pack down better and are lighter. I don’t plan to do more then 5 days in the field with out going back to the truck or moving to another location. Would the 44 be a good option in y’all option. I would like to not have to add a ton of extra pouches to make it work too.
Ma Duece is a bigger 44mag and on sale at the moment.