Kifaru 44mag- looks pretty cool

Saw some videos on instagram of the 44mag. Pretty cool looking pack. Well, maybe it is really just a bigger Shape Charge built for the duplex- but it is almost exactly the bag I have wanted from Kifaru for a long time. Of course- I really do not need another bag at this time, but we all know how that goes...

Spiegel

FNG
Glad I couldn't decide what pack to get. This is the size I wanted but Kifaru didn't have.

Bcaulder

Lil-Rokslider
Saw some videos on instagram of the 44mag. Pretty cool looking pack. Well, maybe it is really just a bigger Shape Charge built for the duplex- but it is almost exactly the bag I have wanted from Kifaru for a long time. Of course- I really do not need another bag at this time, but we all know how that goes...
Could you link a video, I'd love to see it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Have a brand new Woodsman - but I might have to sell and buy this. I’m still new to Kifaru - how do you guys ever stop buying bags?

colersu22

WKR
Have a brand new Woodsman - but I might have to sell and buy this. I’m still new to Kifaru - how do you guys ever stop buying bags?

You don’t or you have really good self control. I have gone through a handful of bags but have kept my woodsman. I really like this 44mag but the hoodlum looks good too.

Bcaulder

Lil-Rokslider
Wow, I am disappointed. I was tossing between the MR Sawtooth and 22 Mag and went Sawtooth because I like the Metcalf more than the Woodsman (picking a platform), but I would have chosen this over the Metcalf I'm a heart beat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had the same dilema and got a woodsman earlier this year because I was worried the 22mag was too small. Now Kifaru gets even more of my money, damn you snyder!

I was worried about to small and I wanted more pals webbing for mount versatility. I have a cavern and love it. But now I’m wondering .... what else are they releasing cause I’m planning on buying Monday!

ljalberta

WKR
Absolutely LOVE that layout and design. I agree, this will be a hit for Kifaru. A tad small for me though. My ideal bag would be either something like this (or with a centre zip instead) in the 7000-8000 ci size.