Kifaru 44mag- looks pretty cool

Tsnider

WKR
Now that archery is over what do my fellow bow hunters think of this thing?

I always have the sawtooth and stove. 5 days tops. no spotter.
can this pack with a sherman and guide lid do it?

Now that archery is over what do my fellow bow hunters think of this thing?

I always have the sawtooth and stove. 5 days tops. no spotter.
can this pack with a sherman and guide lid do it?

No doubt you could do it . This is 3 days winter stuff , spotter tripod and Silvertip with my buddys stove. Still had room.
76fc9b2a418b32c7071689780b862f05.plist

Can anyone tell me what the 44 mag on the lite frame with a lid and one small hip belt pouch weighs exactly? Or just the bag on the lite frame and what size frame you have.

tdot

WKR
I removed the bottom sewn in straps. Then replaced both sets with copies of the upper compression strap, so there are still 3 sets of straps. Or I suppose I could decrease that to 2 set if I wanted to.

I mainly did that modification as I prefer to have the adjustment portion of the compression strap out at the bag, not back buried by the frame.

It also allows me to adjust the vertical position of the straps to better suit the load.

I removed the bottom sewn in straps. Then replaced both sets with copies of the upper compression strap, so there are still 3 sets of straps. Or I suppose I could decrease that to 2 set if I wanted to.

I mainly did that modification as I prefer to have the adjustment portion of the compression strap out at the bag, not back buried by the frame.

It also allows me to adjust the vertical position of the straps to better suit the load.

Happen to have any pictures? :)

So do you have to pay for the pack up front and then wait the 4 weeks for them to ship? Or do they charge you when the pack ships?

Life_Feeds_On_Life

Lil-Rokslider

Happen to have any pictures? :)
Let's see those pics!

tdot

WKR
Let's see those pics!

Not the best, but the only 2 pics I could find.

You can see where I picked the stitches out during the strap removal. I could have been a little more careful when removing the stitches, I was a touch drunk and using the wrong tools for the job.

Attachments

• 20200717_222549.jpg
    20200717_222549.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 20200717_222557.jpg
    20200717_222557.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 80