Kifaru 44mag- looks pretty cool

204guy

WKR
I cannot fit all my gear and a whole deer in a 4000ci bag.
IME a whole bone in mule deer will eat up about 3000- 4000ci. The more I use meatshelf's the more I seem to dislike them, especially Kifaru's rendition. I really like the looks of this bag, but I also like the simplicity of just having 1 big bag throwing meat in and just using it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JigStick

WKR
What would be the best way to run a Native down low and a Guide Lid? With both of those it’s pushing 6700ci which seems plenty big enough To do some long hunts

Ordered in ranger green! Sold my woodsman to upgrade to this. Was a no brained for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
Where does the meat shelf attach onto the Duplex Lite frame? There are no common loops up that high.

Some people have had loops sewn in. Other option is to have removable/adjustable ones on webbing run down from the top of the frame.

Haven't done it yet, but remember researching.

Love my 22 Mag, This pack has me interested although I blatantly don't need it with a new medium Muskeg I haven't even used yet.

ChrisAU

WKR
I think some guys need to be careful when looking at the CI. Main bag is 3390 CI. I don’t think anyone will be able to replace a Reckoning with this unless they were only filling the Reckoning halfway full or so.

I think some guys need to be careful when looking at the CI. Main bag is 3390 CI. I don’t think anyone will be able to replace a Reckoning with this unless they were only filling the Reckoning halfway full or so.

I could see that however it replaces a woodsman nicely for 1-3 day trips.

Great option from Kifaru.

I still like my Apollo with a gen 2 claymore kid and a Sherman pocket for my day hunting trips.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
What would be the best way to run a Native down low and a Guide Lid? With both of those it’s pushing 6700ci which seems plenty big enough To do some long hunts

I think attaching the Native like the Sherman pocket would be pretty cool. It would work the same way as far as a load sling.

Then the guide lid would fit well and would have minimal overlap between the two.

JigStick

WKR
I think attaching the Native like the Sherman pocket would be pretty cool. It would work the same way as far as a load sling.

Then the guide lid would fit well and would have minimal overlap between the two.

Yeah. I think that could be an efficient setup. Between the guide lid and native you could probably fit a lot of the essentials. Leaving the main bag for the large items only. I’d love to see how that looks on the pack. Maybe Mr Snyder can post a pic of that. I bet it becomes a popular way to load out that system.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

They’re actually pretty much the same size when the Reckoning has the snow collar folded over.

Hi Aaron,

Will the 44mag fit on a G2 Duplex frame from 2014? Sorry if that's covered in the videos, can't access them at the moment.

Skull10

WKR

Can we look for a review from you on the 44 Mag soon Jordan? I would like to see how you outfit it for 5 to 7 days. Also, I'd like to see a better overview of the side zipper pockets.

ctsmith

Lil-Rokslider
Checked the 'Slide for the first time in a while and look what I found. Looks like an awesome daypack when lots of glass and shooting accessories are in tow. Ordering one tonight.