Kifaru 44mag- looks pretty cool

Ordered mine 4/28. cant wait to get it. Should be the perfect pack for Alaska Sitka Blacktails this fall!!

I switched over to Kifaru from another great pack manufacturer here in the US. I just could never get their pack to feel right. Once I got the Kifaru…..I never looked back.

I am no expert and only have a handful of back country hunts under my belt, but pack weight to me is....as long as it isn't super heavy.....isn't as important if it fits and is comfy while coming out heavy. That is something I have found Kifaru does VERY well.

wrkn2hunt

FNG
I ordered a 44 mag right away after seeing videos and it was exactly what I wanted. I paid little attention to the specs as I have had super light packs in the past that couldn't handle the loads very well so I will give a little on the weight to be comfortable with a heavy load.

XMP

FNG
This is close to the ideal looking pack for me. I'm just trying to figure out when to place an order to hit a window between two long Idaho trips for all of June and most of August. Basically I need the pack to arrive in mid-July.

In the meantime, I'm hoping to see some nice set-ups. I anticipate running a Sherman pocket and a Claymore and maybe a second Claymore as a lid (all of which I already have in hand).

The early orders should ship soon, so I hope some photos start to show soon.

Spiegel

FNG
Ordered mine on 4/28 and haven't gotten one yet. All my pockets are waiting to get strapped on it.

Reactions: XMP

Spiegel

FNG
Don't even have the pack yet so take it with a grain of salt but water bottle pocket and small/medium pouch on the belt. On the front of the pack a large pouch on the top with a gen 2 claymore below it. I typical only do 3-5 days and a rare 7day trip.

Schism

WKR
Aron said on Instagram yesterday that some 44 mag packs have recently started shipping.

If you want one to arrive in mid July I wouldn't wait too much longer to order. I have a feeling once people start getting their hands on these and posting pics and reviews there will be a bunch more orders placed for 44 mag packs.

md126

WKR
Anyone know the total pack weight with the tactical frame? Really looks like a well designed pack

I'm anxiously awaiting my shipping notice - I went Ranger Green 44mag with a CB sherman and large pocket - I think it's going to look pretty sweet.

xcutter

WKR
Ordered a 44mag in coyote brown and an Duplex Lite frame in Coyote today 5/24. Plan on putting my Multicam guide lid and medium pockets on it. Should be a sweet setup. If someone has this similar setup please post some pics. I know it will be a month before mine arrives. Thanks.

Be my first Kifaru pack other than a Timberline 2 internal frame pack. Hope it's worth the coin. Kuiu pack is killing my shoulders. Anybody wanting a Kuiu 3200 verde 2.0 with tall frame and xtra tall frame it's going to be in the classifieds soon.