Kifaru accesories?

For those of you that own or have ordered kifaru packs. What accesories did you add to your order?

Trout bum

Lil-Rokslider
A "grab-it", pullout pocket set in KU (and a 12 man tipi with large stove :)). Prefer the grab it over the cargo chair.

Grab it, Kill Kit comes with a long pocket, gun bearer (with additional buckles to convert to an aux gun bearer), Belt Holster Adapter, and Medium belt pouch.

no limits

FNG
2 large pockets and a small 2 medium and a small pull outs and a grab-it and grab-it lash kit and a longhunter lid

Cabman

Lil-Rokslider
For my Longhunter I bought a cargo chair.
For my KU 3700 I bought 2 long Pockets, a grabit and just recently a water bottle pouch.
For my Spikecamp I just have 2 Gossamer Gear medium belt pockets that I use on all my packs.

If ordering a pack like a T2 or ku all I needed was a lash kit and aux gun bearer, never needed any pockets or anything but the standard lid. The duplex is another story though. That thing is like a Lego and you can build it so many different ways. For my duplex I have a DT1 (ordered), back pouch, cargo panel, lock n load #5 and eberlestock scabbard. I had a grab-it but sold it with the T2, I never used it and feel I could do anything with the lash kit. Also the 5 string compression sac is awesome

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh jeez, had to get a dt3 to compliment the highcamp 4800, meat bag, 1 med belt pouch, 2 large, 2 small pullouts(regret this, I have one now and kinda small) 1 med pullout, 1 mega pullout, expanded meat shelf, and a long hunter lid.

TJ

WKR
Grab-it, 2 longpockets, 2 belt pouches, lash kit, and 2 meat baggies.

What can I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............I'm addicted

Last edited:

crumy

WKR
I have purchased two med pullouts. They are great and perfect for a first aid kit. I also have the gun bearer and purchased a grabit. Just one more month until the bag comes.

bbrown

WKR
I don't even have a Kifaru pack (yet...) but I picked up a Grab-it, chamber pocket and a med pullout for my MR Dragonslayer.

KMT

WKR
Grab it, lash kit, and 2 medium belt pouches. Belt pouches are attached to the main bag. The grab it and lash kit can handle almost anything the cargo panel can.

Grab-it is a MUST have with any pack. Pullouts are essential for organization. I just got 2 of the new Mega pullouts which will be great for clothing. Kifaru meat bags are super nice for many things. They are long and narrow so they fit and carry great in a packbag

BigBird

FNG
Highcamp/Bikini 4800 Foliage, 2 long pockets, 2 large pouches, 1 small pouch, grab-it, lash kit, meat shelf, field chair, 0 degree slick bag, 8 man tipi large stove, and my Christmas bonus is gone!