Kifaru adjustment refresher

92xj

WKR
My brain just farted and I'm over thinking things.
With pack loaded with 55 pounds, a mile into the hike, the pack has settled and situated itself where it wants to ride and where my body wants it to ride, all is well for the most part. I love where the belt is riding, I love where the lumbar pad is, the load lifted are holding the straps off my shoulders, good to go. But...the threebar slider on the shoulder strap is one inch above my clavicle and the shoulder straps curling over my shoulders into my arm pit on the front aren't feeling the best. I should extend the shoulder strap (looking at frame back pads pull the straps up)an inch which will move the threebar slider down (direction from the top of shoulder to chest) to ride even with the clavicle which is where it should be with weight and working on an 8 mile hike. Correct?

Is this a UL, Hunting, or Tactical frame? Aron did a video describing the newer frames and pack fit where the 3 bar slider location isn't as "critical" as it used to be with the Gen 1 & Gen 2 frames. Might review the video of it's a newer model frame.

ljalberta

WKR
Adjust the shoulder straps to where they're comfortable and fitting with your torso height, then slide the 3 bar to where you like it.

OP
92xj

92xj

WKR
Ah, just watched the video released in March. I did not know they did a new one. Questions answered.