Kifaru and/or Stone Glacier pack systems to try in Utah

Hi Rokslike community!

Is there any of you Utah neighbor with a Kifaru (Duplex) and/or Stone Glacier (Krux or XFrame), that lives in Utah (close to Salt Lake/Utah County), and is willing to let me try their frame/bag? Please. I want to get a new bag for this next general hunt season but can't make my mind about these without trying them.

OP
E
Forgot to mention. Preferably for a person my size. I am 5'-8", weight 148lbs, 29-30 waist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a SG x frame in weber county if you make it up this way.
Medium belt so might be a touch big for you.

OP
E

Great. I do have to go to the area for our family reunion in two weeks, but might have to go sooner as well (before this Saturday). I'll let you know.
I believe medium belt is my size because it says it's 29-33 Medium Belt on the website. So there perfect

KurtR

WKR
Great. I do have to go to the area for our family reunion in two weeks, but might have to go sooner as well (before this Saturday). I'll let you know.
I believe medium belt is my size because it says it's 29-33 Medium Belt on the website. So there perfect

you will want the small belt on the kifaru i have a 32 waist and almost have the small belt cinched all the way

OP
E

Would meeting tomorrow or Tuesday for work for you? Please could you give me a meeting point or address of where I would meet you to have a better idea for planning the day?

Sorry I just saw this but today before 4 works for me.
I tried to PM you but keep getting some error?