Kifaru Antero 2.0

ChevyKevy

Lil-Rokslider
I was also disappointed when I saw it. I like the look of the old one much more, and how it doesn't sit above your neck when it's tightened up. It also seems a bit lower quality than the Gen 1
This is exactly why I returned mine a day later. It sits way too high like some of their other packs. I ended up finding a like new Antero 1.0 and I'm MUCH happier.

shipb

FNG
This is exactly why I returned mine a day later. It sits way too high like some of their other packs. I ended up finding a like new Antero 1.0 and I'm MUCH happier.

I made an account here JUST to try to find a used one. But it doesn't let me message anyone or post on here so it's useless. Hate all the rules on forums lol. If you see a used one under 300 let me know 😅

Vaultman

WKR
I made an account here JUST to try to find a used one. But it doesn't let me message anyone or post on here so it's useless. Hate all the rules on forums lol. If you see a used one under 300 let me know 😅
Not much sympathy from folks on here on the forum rules. They are here to get people involved, and build a profile, which is worth it.
Also just to be real, You will be hard pressed to find anyone here selling one that low. If you find one for anything under $400 I'd suggest jumping on it. When you can ;).

shipb

FNG
I looks really nice. I do, however, think a little more built-in organization for edc would be fitting, not to mention a blk color way. Maybe black is coming back in the future. I couldn't say , ..........
I recall seeing an original Gen in a blueish color. Looked pretty sweet. Pretty lame to limit to 3 colors
Not much sympathy from folks on here on the forum rules. They are here to get people involved, and build a profile, which is worth it.
Also just to be real, You will be hard pressed to find anyone here selling one that low. If you find one for anything under $400 I'd suggest jumping on it. When you can ;).
Yeah its probably a good thing. Just not when I'm looking for a bag 😅. I'll get one eventually...

Maverick1

WKR
I'm in agreement on the price. Way too steep for me. I'm also disappointed that they no longer offer a gray or foliage type color. Kifaru has basically priced me out of all their new gear. They are turning into hunting gucci. Thankfully all their gear lasts pretty much forever so I'll just be sticking with some of their older stuff.
I’ve used a Kifaru DT2 and/or DT3 every elk hunting trip for the last 10 years. While they are not used for EDC, both are in superb shape. Glad I haven’t felt the need to “upgrade” every couple of years, as both work just as well now as the day I bought them. On an annual basis, now that the cost is spread out over ten years, I’m still very happy with my purchase.