Kifaru Antero accessory pockets?

CBB15

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Kifaru Antero that I really like as a day/travel pack. For that purpose I typically have an organizer attached. Damn near perfect for me.

I don’t keep up with all the new kit from Kifaru so I am looking for ideas on an accessory pocket that I can run on the pack front when I am using it as a hunting daypack. The accessory would replace the organizer. I just want a little more compartmentalization. It would carry gps, extra shells, tape, paracord, tripod head or rest attachment, etc.

I know there are better options out there but I want to make this pack handle the chore. The pack accompanied me on a horseback elk hunt this year and it was a perfect size for most of my day items as is. Just want a little more space.

RS3579

WKR
I had Rokslide member Pods8 make me a custom organizer. It’s fantastic. Everything I need. I chose Blaze orange for safety reasons. Here is it on my Antero. He’ll make you something at a good price point.

Attachments

• 22ECB795-D505-4202-9D3E-6048E482D55C.jpeg
    22ECB795-D505-4202-9D3E-6048E482D55C.jpeg
    424.5 KB · Views: 79

WJAadams

FNG
Having a tough time deciding between the SC and the Antero for something like Total Archery Challenge. Need water, some snacks, lunch, etc. not much, but also want to be able to use as a normal backpack.

Rmrnr

FNG
I've had a sherman pocket on mine, but it left the main bag compartment a hassle to access.

pirogue

WKR
I have one of the older Claymore that fastens to my Antero. This may have been discontinued or revised for the Sherman pocket. Also use a Grab It for things. Great pack.

Don’t want to Rob the thread but I ordered an antero and I’m trying to see what size backpack soft armor would fit in there. Can any of you guys see what’s the biggest dimension soft armor that would fit in the laptop pocket and the tallest option that would fit as well. Thanks for any help

OP
C

CBB15

Lil-Rokslider
The laptop sleeve itself is about 10-3/4" x 13" empty. It is not stretchy...

Forest522

FNG
I am a big fan of the classic admin panel however, the medium belt pouch (molle version) has been great. At first I thought it was a sewing error but later realized the angled, trapezoidal look to the pouch aided the zipper to move smoothly open and close. Elastic loops on the inside are great and have lasted for over 5 years of use.