WTS Kifaru Argali - Highlander

bsnedeker

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The day has finally come, it is time to set free my beloved Argali. She has treated me well all these years and has been blessed with blood more times than I can count, but seems to be shockingly free of stains... the camo pattern may be of help here but I've looked closely and can't find any discoloration if that kind of thing matters to you (it shouldn't, you're a man!)

Comes with the original chamber pocket and crappy little velcro deals that kifaru seems to think are the cat's-ass of web management. These are both in brand new condition as they have been sitting in a drawer since I got the bag.

$160 shipped to your door, venmo preferred so we aren't funneling money through those commies at PP but I'm morally flexible so we can figure that out.

Hit me up with questions or additional pics.
b515bdb0bde4f5b70b3e74083eb70721.jpg
db3c1c453b9c922c3747630f4d11d73b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Doesn’t get much better than that. Wish it were Multicam. Best of luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
OP
bsnedeker

bsnedeker

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back up for the weekend....make me an offer. I'm open to trades. I've been on the lookout for a lightweight bivy and am always looking to upgrade my reloading setup: case trimmers, case prep center, etc.