Kifaru Bag on Stone Glacier frame?

marktole

WKR
I did this.

Pods8 (RuggedStitching) did a custom sewing job for me on a mulitcam Reckoning and a ranger green 22 Mag. Had two "pockets," if you will, for the top of the frame stays to slide into underneath the hypalon sleeve, just like the SG bags have. Then he sewed two ladder locs on about halfway down the bag, just like the SG bags have, to keep it under tension so it didn't just slip off the top of the frame.

As far as the straps went, it was pretty easy, they lined up decently with the Kifaru straps. Think I had to buy some different buckles and stuff to make it work, but it wasn't hard to figure out what I needed. It would be really easy for you to do it.

It worked pretty good, I'd say. I didn't have any issues with it and Pods8 did a great job sewing them up.

I ended up sticking with my Kifaru frame because I liked it better, so now I have those two bags that will fit a SG frame for no reason....ALTHOUGH I SHOULD MENTION....if you wanted to try it out, I might be talked into selling you one.

gil_wy

Lil-Rokslider
I’m running a gen 2 22 Mag on the Krux frame... takes some tweaking with buckles and ladder locks but very functional! The “sleeve” on the top of the 22 Mag fits the top of the Krux like it was made for it... super happy with this set-up!!!