Kifaru belt on a guide lite frame

Hello,
Sure it's been discussed here before, but i cant find it here or by google fu.

Has anyone tried and or is it even possible to use a kifaru belt on a guide lite frame?
GL belt doesnt please me all that much with weights over say 55 or 60 lbs. Kifaru looks a bit wider and thicker.
Tossing the idea around the old noggin and figured the brain trust would know quicker than immediately.

Thanks in advance

Haven't tried that but I am about to get a gregory belt since they come with molle and look like they would slide in and velcro to my F1. I have a large belt on there now but I am curious as to whether the gregory would be even better. I did fit the newer mystery ranch belt onto an older popup 28 I have - it's way more comfy now and carries much better (newer popup belt onto an older popup pack) so I am a fan of trying different pack belts to get the best carry.

I have eyeballed the kifaru and hill people belts with ideas about making a pack...but osprey and gregory have a few pack models that can carry a lot of weight (baltoro, aether) and their belts are much cheaper than kifaru...and you can return them to REI or Moosejaw if they don't fit. Have you considered a hipbelt from one of those two companies?

OP
D
That's a great idea!
Also very good to hear about the new MR belt fitting on the old pop up. Im generally carrying the pop up 18 during archery season but switch to the pintler as the weather gets colder and or need to carry the bow or rifle strapped to my back. Ive never liked that original GL belt so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Actually I changed up to an eberlestock belt on the popup this week after cutting off the side molle stiffeners that the old belt slid through. Sacrilege I know - but it rides really awesome now. It was kind of a what the heck moment and then i was surprised by how much better it feels. I might do a post with pics as I also fit a load sling on it with pouches in lieu of the pack bag and it's much quieter now for my purposes. Have not decided yet whether I'll sell the bag or repurpose it to another frame (I have an old peak 1 I use for hauling heavy loads - it could fit on that but I don't know I need it too).