Kifaru Bikini Frame and Cargo Panel

Huh

FNG
I have been using a NICE frame for the last few years and have stopped using a pack bag. Instead I use MR's load sling with load cells and a lid. The configuration is lighter, smaller and I love not having a bag. So, my question is for those who have a bikini frame what are your thoughts about using a cargo panel in a similar configuration? Will the skeletonized frame work well for hauling quarters with just a cargo panel or could it be pressing up against your back or....? Would you suggest using a meat bag instead? Overall what are your impressions of how well the bikini will work with a cargo panel?

I have searched quite a bit and seen pictures, but I am looking for feedback from folks who have used this frame.

Thanks,
Josh

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have been using a NICE frame for the last few years and have stopped using a pack bag. Instead I use MR's load sling with load cells and a lid. The configuration is lighter, smaller and I love not having a bag. So, my question is for those who have a bikini frame what are your thoughts about using a cargo panel in a similar configuration? Will the skeletonized frame work well for hauling quarters with just a cargo panel or could it be pressing up against your back or....? Would you suggest using a meat bag instead? Overall what are your impressions of how well the bikini will work with a cargo panel?

I have searched quite a bit and seen pictures, but I am looking for feedback from folks who have used this frame.

Thanks,
Josh

If you wanna give me a call today I can go over my thoughts on the bikini/cargo panel combo.

720-937-1418

Aron

OP
H

Huh

FNG
Hey Aron, thanks for the offer. I checked the forum kind of late today, sorry about that. I will get in touch with you shortly.

Josh