Kifaru Bikini Frame: Black or Other Colors??

Black Bikini Frame, and Foilage DT1 (plus a gun bearer). I'm soooooo excited for it to get here. I actually cleaned up my office tonight (had turned into a storage room, and made the closet my dedicated backpacking area. I have a nice spot cleared for my Kifaru!

Sure hope the packs are worth the hype otherwise the classifieds will be loaded with them in a few months.

sk1

WKR
Sure hope the packs are worth the hype otherwise the classifieds will be loaded with them in a few months.

im sure they will be, if it carries anywhere near as good as the DT, the pack will be incredible only lighter....Aron says it carries as well or better than the DT...and so far any advice I have taken from him about packs has been spot on, so I am not concerned in the least bit.

OP
H
Kifaru lives up to all the hype. Most things forsale are because of the frame. I just wish they came out with a 2800-3000cui high camp. Just call it the low camp

I was one to sell my duplex for a bikini. I had an aluminium stay duplex. Saving a bunch of weight with almost the same carrying capacity is huge for me. 4.5 lb duplex to a 2.25 lb bikini is a huge weight savings.

Keeping my Multicam DT1 bag and going with a black frame.

Hammer,

Just order the Bikini Frame with two 500 light side zips(650 cubic inches each), and a Claymore(650 cubic inches) and you have a custom Pack!

If you add a hip belt pocket or two you have a lightweight Low Camp!

weaver

WKR
Another pack will come out from Kifaru in another year and all these will be in the classifieds just like the DT's

If i didnt need to go a size smaller belt on my duplex i woud have kept it.....i think;)

OP
H
Dan-
Good Idea. I ordered the DT3 with Bikini. I will get some different pouches and have a bunch of different setups when all said and done.

OP
H
Kifaru has NEVER put out a poor product. Some people have different taste than others and may not be drawn to a certain product. Which is to be expected as we all have different taste. However an actaul complaint against a Kifaru product......I have NEVER seen.