Kifaru Bikini Frame: Black or Other Colors??

For those who ordered a Bikini Pack combo or just the bikini itself. What did you choose? Black because you want the lightest option? OR a color to match the pack?

Last edited:

dotman

WKR
Black frame and highlander pack but why wonder what we ordered, get what you like :) and then let us know what you went with.

OP
H
Black frame and highlander pack but why wonder what we ordered, get what you like :) and then let us know what you went with.

Against the law to ask?? I am just curious if others chose the Black for the 3.5oz savings or did they purchase a color to match their bag?
I went with a Foliage DT3 and Black Frame.

Daniel_M

WKR
I'll admit it. I went Highlander for the cool factor, and, Highlander is a badass pattern in the Northern parts of Alaska.

sk1

WKR
that highlander really looks a lot cooler than i thought it was going to, i like it.

i went with foliage, i know it sounds stupid but i just didnt want the big black shoulder straps, the waist belt and anything else i would have been ok with black as they would be somewhat covered by the waist belt pouches. i definitely cut into the point of selling my duplex and buying the bikini frame, but i just couldnt get myself to go with the black frame.

i will be pairing this with my foliage dt1 bag

I plan on ordering a Black and Brown just like the initial proto. Look forward to using the new bikin more and more as the weather warms up a bit.

shaun

WKR
I originally ordered black frame and highcamp 7000 coyote bag, but I changed to highlander bag and kept the black frame.

I think that combo looks bad ass not goin to change up order but when I saw that combo in person I fell in love