WTS Kifaru Bikini Frankenpack XPac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Too many packs that aren't getting used.

This setup is a real gem I bought from another Rokslider that I just wish I found a use for. I wish I could remember the username I bought it from...he sews custom bags and does mods and this one is very professionally done.

-Frame is a 24" Bikini in black, composite stays, normal back, small belt.

-The belt is a duplex belt with double row pals...mod work is nicely done.

-Bag is approximately 2400 ci in size and is an X Pac fabric that never made it to commercial use...slightly thicker than the usual fare. Has a single waterproof center zip down the front opening to a single large center compartment and a very clever hidden top pocket. Two elastic water bottle type pockets one on each side of the pack. Double compression straps as well as bottom compression/attachment straps. Attaches over the top of the frame stays just like a kifaru bag and has velcro for quick separation of bag from frame. Two extra straps included so that bag can be separated from the frame and a dry bag, meat bag, etc compressed between bag and frame. Super lightweight waterproof kit that would be awesome for day hunts and probably up to 3 days with a dry bag compressed to the frame.

Workmanship on the bag and frame mods is excellent in every way. Frame/belt is in excellent condition and does not look to have seen much use. Pack appears to have seen little to no time in the field.

$325 bag and frame.

IMG_20190717_235029.jpgIMG_20190717_235049.jpgIMG_20190717_235119.jpgIMG_20190717_235146.jpg

Last edited:

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any interest in separating? I may be interested in the bag depending on price, and I'm sure the frame would sell as well!

OP
homebru.trout
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
@Kalidor I PM'd you. You're earliest on the bag.

Frame is SPF for now...waiting to see if original buyer comes through with funds.

Have one backup for the full setup. I apologize for delayed repsonses. I've been on a family trip and connectivity has been hard to come by and messages seem to be rolling in here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.