Kifaru checkpoint vs Kuiu Divide 1500?

No experience with those two, but I picked up a shape charge on Camofire for like $130 bucks and it’s an awesome travel backpack. I took it to Mexico this summer and had all my clothes in it for a week. Strapped an extra pair of flip flops on the outside and was set. You may wanna check that pack out too.

cap

FNG
I tried out the Divide and returned it. The bag was great and the separating pocket is a cool idea, but I realized I would prefer a simpler bag with just a large main section and a few organization pockets on the outside.

Definitely have been eyeing the Checkpoint, but I'm having a real hard time with the price. I get they are competing with the likes of GoRuck with this bag, but it's crazy that an EDC pack costs more than a 44mag.

Squirrels

WKR
I tried out the Divide and returned it. The bag was great and the separating pocket is a cool idea, but I realized I would prefer a simpler bag with just a large main section and a few organization pockets on the outside.

Definitely have been eyeing the Checkpoint, but I'm having a real hard time with the price. I get they are competing with the likes of GoRuck with this bag, but it's crazy that an EDC pack costs more than a 44mag.
Comparing price of checkpoint and 44 mag is not really apples to apples. While the checkpoint is higher than a 44mag, you can’t use a 44mag without a frame so in fact the 44mag is much more expensive.

shaynew1

FNG
I have a checkpoint and its great. Robust, USA made. If you can get over the sticker shock you won't regret having one.