Kifaru Clothing?

Idk, sounded to me more like Aron and some others are starting a new company. There would be a lot of backlash imo if they started selling Asian clothes under the kifaru brand.

Side note: I can’t believe it took this long for a thread on it, unless I missed one in general

Sounded like it to me. If it’s not even close to reasonably priced I’ll probably shy away from it. As much as both would love to try it and support him, I’ve got about all the gear I need for any hunt august-April.

Who am I kidding though, I’m sure I’ll buy a piece or three

It would be really interesting if he put his name behind a non-American brand of clothing.

He already supports Sitka and Two Vets on social media regularly. I think as long as it’s well made and doesn’t have the Kifaru name there will be little fanfare.

I think it’s safe to assume quality and design will both be excellent. Cost will be the question.

324matt

Lil-Rokslider
Funny he rarely wears or suggests the LPP or pants. And regularly wears Sitka stuff. He is most likely getting the Sitka stuff for free. I agree one shouldn’t talk out of both sides of their mouth when it comes to USA made products vs chynah made products. I have friends who say the support USA made goods, then buy the “almost as good as USA made, but not quite.”