Kifaru Clothing

• Would buy this in a heart beat

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Not really interested

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

dotman

WKR
Let's take another poll now that Kuiu is nolonger being made in North America or even an English speaking country I feel this is a great opportunity for Kifaru to get in the game and expand operations..

I disagree.... I think they are extremely good at what they do, but breaking into a whole other market and manufacturing process is a big, RISKY, step. If I were Patrick, it would take a LOT more than a person or three on the net to get me to take that plunge. Just my .02

Mike

OP
D

dotman

WKR
I disagree.... I think they are extremely good at what they do, but breaking into a whole other market and manufacturing process is a big, RISKY, step. If I were Patrick, it would take a LOT more than a person or three on the net to get me to take that plunge. Just my .02

Mike

But don't forget he has done it somewhat before, it was set aside because of the demand in packs.

swat8888

WKR
Must have missed something....did Kuiu send production to Asia since they couldn't keep up with demand?

JG358

WKR
But don't forget he has done it somewhat before, it was set aside because of the demand in packs.

I dont see him going much farther into the clothing market than he already has and Paclock clothing isnt what I'm after for hunting.

I'd be interested depending on materials used.

Jimbob

WKR
Explain how they can expand operations. If you can figure this out I bet Patrick is all ears. They tried to make clothes but couldn't keep up and wait times for everything would be too long.