Kifaru color

My DT3 and all accessories are Multicam. I bought it because I like it not because it works any better. I killed many animals with my black spike camp over the years. If I do again I may just use foliage and save $80 or put it towards some extra gear?

The cost savings, and camo doesn't matter for killing animals. I bought the multicam because it looks cool and no other reason. Icould've saved 150 dollars if I bought just foliage gear.

I love it when people talk sense into me :) I haven't ordered my pack yet, but I think I might order it in foilage. I agree with your sentiment that there is no reason to spend extra money for something that just looks cool (which is exactly why I was going to buy it).

I love it when people talk sense into me :) I haven't ordered my pack yet, but I think I might order it in foilage. I agree with your sentiment that there is no reason to spend extra money for something that just looks cool (which is exactly why I was going to buy it).

The Foliage also looks cool. Almost as cool as multicam.

weaver

WKR
Cell phone pic of longhunter bag
unaqapur.jpg

7mag.

WKR
U.S. special forces often uses foilage as a tactical color because it blends in with most surroundings. That is what I have, and have been pleased with it.

Shrek

WKR
To me , the pic of the foliage bag in the rocks really captures the way foliage blends into just about anywhere. Even in arid tan rocks and dirt it still doesn't stand out. A darker green would clash and a coyote brown stands out against green more the foliage does on desert colors.

Here are a few shots of foliage. Foliage is a great color for a pack. Nice all around. Great for civilian use as well.
DSC_3934.jpg

DSC_5165.jpg

DSC_2824.jpg

_DSC2603.jpg

DSC_3912.jpg

DSC_3939.jpg

Devinsdeer015.jpg

Devinsdeer011.jpg

OP
Bigfeet

Bigfeet

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks everyone for the responses and the pictures. I was leaning toward the olive drab, but after the responses and the pictures I think foliage will be the one. Thanks again.

Slim Jim

WKR
I ended up changing my order last week from multicam to foliage and it even left me money to get the grab it and lash kit. I'm glad I did because I was contemplating the same issue when I originally ordered.

Isn't foliage kinda blue? How does that "blend in"?

Non-camo packs are more "tree hugger" friendly. Does anyone take that into consideration? Is that a big deal not to offend? Just asking....?

I'm not planning on selling mine, but does color help when selling a pack? What do most guys want?

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Non-camo packs are more "tree hugger" friendly. Does anyone take that into consideration? Is that a big deal not to offend? Just asking....?

I'm not planning on selling mine, but does color help when selling a pack? What do most guys want?

Who gives a $("@ about tree huggers feelings? Lol.

Your pack is going to hold its value any way you look at it.

I also do not think any of the big 10 care about what color your pack is. With that said I ordered mine is highlander :)

Isn't foliage kinda blue? How does that "blend in"?

To me foliage is more of a grey color than a blue. But it looks different in different lights. Yea I don't care what treehuggers think of me, but with that said I'm not a camo toting Walmart redneck type. I dont wear camo every day of my life. And I use my Kifaru packs for more than just hunting. So a non camo color can be nice.

MattB

WKR
For those who fly commercially on hunts and use their hunting pack as a carry-on, it can be advantageous not to look like a hunter. Foliage is my choice, although Highlander is sexy.