Kifaru color

For those who fly commercially on hunts and use their hunting pack as a carry-on, it can be advantageous not to look like a hunter. Foliage is my choice, although Highlander is sexy.

Can you elaborate? I wear my camo with pride and have never had any issues? No one needs to be ashamed to be a hunter.

Like I mentioned earlier. I wear camo to hunt. But camo isn't part of my normal everyday get up. Some guys where camo to their weddings. That's cool but not me.

I use my Kifaru packs for hunting, but also for everyday use (travel, photography, backpacking , etc).

I agree thou kryptek packs are super sexy.

Who gives a $("@ about tree huggers feelings? Lol.

Your pack is going to hold its value any way you look at it.

I also do not think any of the big 10 care about what color your pack is. With that said I ordered mine is highlander :)

Don't get me wrong, I really don't "care" either what they think, as a matter of fact I wish everyone would just mind their own, ya know? But when passing them on the trail I just never know how to take their looks. Maybe this should be a non issue anyhow, its hard to sell myself as a backpacker when I have a bow or rifle strapped to the back. :) LOL

I should change my name to Big9hunter. A Griz/Brownie is out of my price range.

dotman

WKR
Like I mentioned earlier. I wear camo to hunt. But camo isn't part of my normal everyday get up. Some guys where camo to their weddings. That's cool but not me.

I use my Kifaru packs for hunting, but also for everyday use (travel, photography, backpacking , etc).

I agree thou kryptek packs are super sexy.

I'm with you, that said, just changed my order from CB to highlander :). Keeping the frame black.

stephen b

WKR
IMO- I am not sure how really vital camo is to hunting itself; let alone pack color. So not all of my hunting gear is camo, and that is fine with me. Because me- is all I am trying to please. I could care less what either the game or others are thinking about me. I wear and use what I want to use.

My hunting packs consist of both camo and non camo ( green and Folige). If I bought a new Kifaru pack- it would be Foliage. That being said- that Highlander is pretty sexy- seductive, in a slithery serpent kind of way. :D

6t4nova

WKR
I'm with you, that said, just changed my order from CB to highlander :). Keeping the frame black.

Did the same thing myself a couple of weeks ago. Had been contemplating doing that and decided to make the change after I sold all my KUIU gear to get the 2013 Kryptek offerings... :D

Scoot

WKR
Ordered mine today- Bikini frame and Highlander bag, both in Highlander. I think it looks really bad a$$!!!

Biggs300

Lil-Rokslider
For the areas I hunt (CO, OK, and TX), my Longhunter G2 foliage works best for me. I do prefer camo but, even then, I want it to blend well with the foliage color.

Being a solid color shows stains a little bit more than a camo color in my opinion. But it hides the dirt and blood fairly good

MattB

WKR
Can you elaborate? I wear my camo with pride and have never had any issues? No one needs to be ashamed to be a hunter.

I have received poor treatment on 2 occassions from airline personnel due to being a hunter. In one instance, a woman working the check-in counter clearly mis-applied the airline's rules such that I almost missed my flight - probably in an attempt to make my miss my flight. She required my bow case be locked citing the airline's firearms policy, even when I directed here to the section of her own airline's policy to validate archery equipment was treated differently. I didn't have the key to lcok the case, and she wouldn't let me on the plane without the case being locked. The point here is, I'd rather be hunting than be right - and non-camo luggage helps you not have to have the discussion.