Kifaru color

Bigfeet

Lil-Rokslider
Need a new pack this year and have been lurking here for a while, reading all the comments about various packs. Figured I should contribute if I'm going to check this site out so much, so I finally registered. As for the pack, I've pretty much decided on Kifaru, but wanted to get an opinion on color. I am considering either the olive drab or foliage. The pack will be used mostly for elk hunting, so was leaning toward the olive drab as I figured it would be less obvious in the timber? The foliage looks to me to be a stone grey color, but I'm a little color blind and colors on the computer screen can be off a little. Is the foliage a little light for timber? Is the olive drab a little dark? Which of these two would you choose?

sk1

WKR
i think foliage is actually darker, but i havent seen the olive drab. i love my foliage pack and it doesnt stand out at all. i hate to sound like a bandwagon kifaru fan, but you wont be disappointed if that's who you decide to go with....the fit is incredible.

weaver

WKR
I think foliage blends in the best with a wide variety of backgrounds.

Shrek

WKR
I ordered all foliage for the same reasons as most. Blends with anything and goes over well with the non hunting crowd as well. Nothing like having my off season two legged dears spooked by a bunch of camo. About half of my fwb girlfriends are vegan and as long as I'm not in there face about my bambi and thumper killing ways they pretend to not know. Show up for a camping trip with a bunch of camo and I'm sleeping single.

bobhunts

WKR
If you are going to order a new pack get it in Highlander. That is what I did. It seems to be pretty on the eyes and the web site does not show all of the patterns available after ordering mine. Chat with them via the phone or e-mail. There were other changes I made or Aron did after trying one on so just ask to talk to him. He will help you out. When I got back home the other things like a "grab it" and the "cargo panel" where not available to order in the same camo. They fixed it! Take the time and call them.Bob.

Lawnboi

WKR
I got coyote brown and black on my HC only because its the lightest option. All the colors kifaru offers blend well and look appealing to me atleast. Iv got a foliage and MC pack right now, and I have a Coyote brown coming. I still cant decide which one I think looks better.

sk1

WKR
Anyone seen/have olive drab?

i call my old military duffel bags olive drab, does that count? :p

i just think the olive drab has a bit more contrast and would seem more out of place than foliage, i think hunting1's picture shows how well foliage blends in....multicam and highlander are cool, but i still feel like foliage blends in better in most conditions and is cheaper to boot.