Kifaru Custom Coyote Highcamp 7000 center zip and more for sale One of a kind.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
So Im going to expand my horizon and try out some other packs. So Im selling my beloved Kifaru Highcamp 7000 customized by David at Native Textiles. I picked up a Coyote brown high camp 7000 and had David put in a Center zip 2 way zipper #10 all the way down the center. He also added a built in pocket on the very back of the pack for easy access to small things you need quickly. He sewed in a bunch of tabs so you will never not be able to attach a Kifaru accessory anywhere you need. He also switched the draw cord from the back to the front so he could make the center zip completely open the pack up. You can run this bag as a roll top or you can use the attached buckles to fold the top flap over to really cinch down the top if you don't want to run a lid. It also has places you can attach KClip compression straps on the back of the pack to attach your bow or gun (will include). This is truly a one of a kind pack. If there are more he put together like this one I sure don't know about them.

This comes with:
2 Pod8 Belt Pouches in Highlander (1 on each side)
Pair of K Clip Compression straps to attach your bow or gun to the back of the pack.
Guide lid unmolested in Highlander,
Coyote Brown Spotting Scope Pocket
Grab it in Highlander
either a large black Duplex Belt or I have a Marge Med/large size belt I can send with the pack.(if your another size let me know we can discuss removing the belt for reduced cost)
Will also come with the Chamber Pocket in the guide lid and in the pack.
The Kifaru Frame is the newest version 26 inch Hunter Frame with Composite standard back Stays. Coyote Shoulder straps.
strap keepers included.

Id like to keep this together for now as an all in 1 Kit. But if I get buyers for Frame and Bag then id consider parting it out.

Perfect condition.

Im asking 750$ for the entire setup Buyer splits shipping cost with me. You won't see another pack like this out in the field. PayPal is preferred but will accept postal Money order buyer pays the fee or you can gift it. US50 Only unless your paying for shipping.

Pictures:

IMG_7806_zpsjhrhdrqs.jpg

IMGP0934_zps2wddr8ve.jpg

IMG_2646_zpsrzibeplh.jpg

IMG_6465_zpsewlr6j2g.jpg

IMG_6903_zpsn9nr3jl1.jpg

Pod8 Belt Pouches on each side.

IMG_3374_zpsquatqo41.jpg

IMG_4325_zpsxg2nwfhv.jpg

More Pictures upon request if needed. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Looks like I may have a buyer on Frame and bag and spotter pocket on Kifaru, Will keep you guys posted. Frame and Bag have to go before I start selling the rest off. Thank you for the interest.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Same question as desert hunter. How much for just pack and frame? I'm different size belt and don't need pouches. If the others fell through

will take 600$ on pack and Frame They are like new condition. Split the shipping cost.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Also if the belt is not your size I will sell it without the Belt, Bag and Frame for 550$ again we split the shipping cost. That should at least give you some wiggle room to get a properly sized Belt from Kifaru.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
SPF will update post if it falls through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk