Kifaru customer service

Anvil69

WKR
I don’t know if this is the right place but I wanted to give credit to the folks at Kifaru for their outstanding customer service and support of our military personnel. I wanted to order some gear for my son-in-law who is in the army and deploying soon but noticed that it usually takes a couple weeks for stuff to ship because it’s made when you order it. I called Kifaru and asked about that and they told me to just put in the notes that it was for a deploying soldier and they would see what they could do. That was yesterday, today I received an email telling me the order has been shipped! I couldn’t believe it! I have several pieces of Kifaru gear and just picked up a couple used packs from the classifieds so I know how good the quality is and that it will serve my son-in-law well while he serves us! Thank you Kifaru.

Marble

WKR
That's really awesome to see companies providing service that service customers and supports the military. I'll wait in line behind a first responder or military guy who needs a product for their job. Kudos to them.

This kind of personal touch is so old school, I am going to buy a kifaru pack to support such an awesome company.