Kifaru Duplex Lite - CF Arrow Stays

mro

FNG
Has anybody swapped the composite stays for carbon fiber arrows in the newest duplex lite (or ultralite)? Is it easy to do? Does the swapping process mess up the frame at all? Any threads with photos or videos of the procedure?

Im thinking about adding a set of arrows to my order to see if I like it, but don't want to ruin a brand new pack.

ErikM

FNG
I swapped stays on my 26” Duplex Lite and it takes a bit of effort to pull the composite stays out. Use a towel and pair of vice grips. I had to grab the sides of the stay for leverage to get it started. I labeled the orientation of each stay after I took it out with a piece of tape.
I put one arrow each side just to try it out. They lighten it up a bit but even with just 30# it always wanted to slide down and I was cranking down on the belt. Went back to composites and they were a breeze to get back in the sleeves and much more comfortable for my back profile. YMMV

All the stays are interchangeable. Only difficult part is getting them out. I ran 2 in each sleeve for a while. But always resorted back to the aluminum stays for a perfect fit