Kifaru Duplex Lite/Ultralite with Hypalon Sleeve Bag

Does anyone have pictures of one of the older bags (I have the older Argali with no handle or PALS on the snow collar) with the Duplex Lite or Ultralite frame? I'm assuming one or more of the loops toward the top of the frame will poke out through the hole in the sleeve and you'll just be limited in load lifter angle, but wanted to see how it looks.

If I am understanding what you are looking for I do not have pics to help but maybe some info. I believe you can cut additional holes in the hypalon sleeve to match your load lifter connection location. Older bags with single hole sleeves used to ship with a template sheet for cutting holes to allow your choice of lifter point attachment on the new frames. Without the template it may just be a matter of measuring and cutting in your desired spot?

liftertemplate.jpeg

Not sure if this was helpful but I would suggest contacting Kifaru CS either way.

OP
Boxerboxer
You're right, calling Kifaru is a good move. Got straightened out in 2 minutes. I was under the mistaken impression that the Duplex Lite had 3 loops on the frame, when really it has just one that should line up with the existing hole on my Argali. The newer bags will have the 3 loops on the BAG.

mro

FNG
Good to know since I just ordered a duplex lite and will attach an older highcamp.