Kifaru Duplex shoulder straps issue?

md126

WKR
Hello all, Been looking at getting the Kifaru Duplex frame but i've heard that some people have had issues with the shoulder straps digging into the shoulder/neck area. In pics/videos the straps look very horizontal across the shoulder but not sure if they adjust for more of an angle so there is not more of a gap on one side (I hope that description makes sense).

I had a SG which was similar but you could angle the straps. I've also had an EXO which has more angular straps to match the contour across the shoulder. Never had a Kifaru

Thanks for any info

HookUp

WKR
I would just order one and try it out, they will refund your money if you send it back and do not soil it. Packs are like boots they fit different body types differently. I have only had a Kifaru and it fits me like a glove.

BK Ammenwerth

Lil-Rokslider
Unless someone had a unusual build my bet would be they don’t know how to properly fit and adjust the kifaru pack. I’ve been through them all. Nothing rides loaded down like a kifaru. Exo and SH are close but for me I’m going kifaru. They all feel decent til you have 100lbs in it. Try it out. You can damn near reclaim all your money if you wanta sell it at the end of the season.

OP
M

md126

WKR
Thanks for the info, i really appreciate it. Sounds like i'll just try it out and see