Kifaru eastern ruck experience/reviews?

GHOSTofWENDELL

Lil-Rokslider
Thinking about adding this to my collection. Would be used for tree stands hunts and maybe some day scouting trips or one nighters. Anyone have any experience with it, if so what are your thoughts?

22Jdub

Lil-Rokslider
Didn't care for it. The front pockets are a bit small to be useful. After trying it, a horseshoe opening on a treestand pack is a must, for me anyway.

FYI, if you decide to buy one you'll probably have to get it used. It's not currently available on Kifaru.net and I think I saw Aron say somewhere (FB maybe) that it might not be coming back. Obviously you'll want to call them to confirm all that.

OP
G

GHOSTofWENDELL

Lil-Rokslider
Ya I ended up picking up a used one from a user on here. Hope it works out. If not I can run my Apollo.

OP
G

GHOSTofWENDELL

Lil-Rokslider
Didn't care for it. The front pockets are a bit small to be useful. After trying it, a horseshoe opening on a treestand pack is a must, for me anyway.
Was the opening the main downside? I figured a side opening will be nice for when its strapped right next to me.

22Jdub

Lil-Rokslider
Was the opening the main downside? I figured a side opening will be nice for when its strapped right next to me.

Yes but it’s small. For tree stand hunting a horseshoe zip is much better than just to top open or that small side access.