Kifaru Father's Day Sale

dotman

WKR
Not the best deal but spend $250 and get a free Nalgene Bottle. Code Father2017

That's a pricey Nalgene Bottle, but if you're already in the market it's like 5% off of the $250+ ~$15 for the Nalgene :)

OP
D

dotman

WKR
Yeah I was hoping for a better promotion but oh well.

carter33

WKR
Have to admit I was quite excited when I saw the thread title, even 10-15% would have been nice, equate to 75-100 off a new dt1 setup.

ljalberta

WKR
I appreciate a freebie when there's one offered. Kifaru has run some great discounts over the past year. They certainly don't need to offer something like 10-20% off every time there's a fancy day in the calendar (although I would never complain if they did).

WyoRob

Lil-Rokslider
They probably should had delayed the free Rambler promo until now and used it as a promo for this week.

Hard to have crazy discount sales when you're swamped with orders at full price. Don't blame them one bit and grateful for any "freebie".

Dobermann

WKR
I got it in my email. I'm kind of glad it is what it is, keeps more money in my wallet ��

Hmmm ... this is the second Kifaru deal that I haven't got by email ... just double-checked that I'm on their email list; I've also bought a ton of gear from them. Not sure what's going on ...

cg2737

WKR
I purchased a Fulcrum and a couple other small items on June 14. I emailed Kifaru to see if I would qualify for the water bottle. I got shot down. I had to give it a try. A day early and a water bottle short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WyoRob

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased a Fulcrum and a couple other small items on June 14. I emailed Kifaru to see if I would qualify for the water bottle. I got shot down. I had to give it a try. A day early and a water bottle short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in Steuben county?

Hall256

WKR
Hmmm ... this is the second Kifaru deal that I haven't got by email ... just double-checked that I'm on their email list; I've also bought a ton of gear from them. Not sure what's going on ...

If you use Gmail or something similar, it will send the Kifaru adds/promo to the "promotion" folder vice your inbox. It is a built in feature to attempt to limit spam emails. At least that what was happening to mine.