Kifaru Feild Quiver

JakeV117

FNG
How may of you all are running the Kifaru field quiver? I am currently using the Easton Deluxe Field quiver and its nice, but a little small. I got to mess around with the Kifaru one and it seems to be perfect. I am thinking about grabbing one so I don't always have to carry a backpack as well.

Thoughts?

Randle

WKR
I had one and it was too bulky if you add the water bottle holder and A pocket on it. Also i didnt like the way it would hang by itself. I think they could do it allittle better

Marble

WKR
Wife has one and loves it. I'm going to get one too. I have the Eaaton.Easton quiver also and it's OK, but getting a bit worn out.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Ridley

Lil-Rokslider
I have one. I like it, but they only have two loops, one at each end of the pocket, to separate your arrows. If you normally carry lots of arrows and like to have them separated into small groups (e.g., 2 to 4 arrows per group) it’s just not possible. That’s my biggest gripe but I like it much more than the traditional quivers like those sold by Easton. The available pockets and water bottle holder can be positioned to your liking.

I don't run with it.

But I use one.

By far my favorite hip quiver. Use the bottle holder as a release pouch, also have backup and Allen wrenches in it. The little pouch I have nocks, loop material, lighter, peep apertures, glue, razor, batteries, backup blade, and cut charts in.

Then pens and markers in the external slits.

ewescue

Lil-Rokslider
LOVE mine. Use it constantly, didn't take a backpack to TAC either, fit all arrows, wrenches, release, snacks, and nalgene in the quiver and it carried comfortably all day.

I have no experience with one but I have come close to buying it. Another one I’m seriously considering is the one made by The Push archery guys. I’m leaning towards that one a little more.

OP
JakeV117

JakeV117

FNG
I have one. I like it, but they only have two loops, one at each end of the pocket, to separate your arrows. If you normally carry lots of arrows and like to have them separated into small groups (e.g., 2 to 4 arrows per group) it’s just not possible. That’s my biggest gripe but I like it much more than the traditional quivers like those sold by Easton. The available pockets and water bottle holder can be positioned to your liking.
I got to shoot with one the other day and really like it as well. Trying to find one, but Kifaru is 8 weeks out with the move. Should have grabbed one at TAC last weekend.

i use one, but for work, not archery... overall it's holding up well, and doesn't have a pleasant life. mine did come with the bottom right molle loops can't be used because the needle only made it through the webbing, not the cordura like it's supposed to... kind of annoying, but i just don't use the bottom row of loops.... i wasn't going to send it back because it took awhile to get and i needed it.... they of course would have made it right, but that's my fear of them getting so big, less control over everything..... that one slipped through QC

overall, it's like you expect from kifaru, over built and well thought out, like everything i have of theirs....

I just got one slightly used on the kifaru insider Facebook page, I love it. It gets a little warm under where it sits on my thigh though. My only real complaint is I can’t get to my right hand pocket on my pants too easy for when I just want to stand around with my hands in my pocket. I don’t need to carry a whole bunch of arrows so I only use one of the loop dividers. I keep Allen’s, score card, pen, release, and other small random necessities in it.

Marble

WKR
Running

the action of managing or operating something.

"the day-to-day running of the office"

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk