Kifaru Forums

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I have no idea what this thread ultimately turned into- kind of got lost reading through it.

But- sad to see that kifaruforums will be closed up due to shitty spammers. I hope they find a way to keep content searchable cause there is a gold mine of info in those pages!

Afternoon everyone,
Today I am sad to inform the Community here that we must shut down the forums on Monday the 29th. This place has long been a free sharing of knowledge, stories, gear and camaraderie which I know a lot of people will miss. Unfortunately, the Internet has reared its ugly head and we can no longer keep up with the amount of spam accounts that constantly flood our inboxes through the forums. We will have blog posts from Patrick, Aron and guest authors and I will have write ups on new gear coming down the pipeline. If you wish to be in the know on events, we will be hosting such as the Rondy's or gear swaps, please email me and I will make sure you are on the mailing list. If you would also like to contribute to the blog, have any questions or concerns or just want to shoot the **** you are always welcome to email me as well.

Thank you for the many years of discussions and your loyalty to our company's forum. We very much appreciate you all and wish that this forum could keep being a part of our community.

Again, many thanks and most appreciated. Please hit me up if you guys have any concerns.

Eric

I told Aron three years ago to dump it. Yes there was some good info on there like Patrick’s blog. But why have a place that Kifaru pays for that competes with its own sales? You also had people trash talk and bash the company. Just like the Kuiu forum, totally pointless IMO. They should move the good info to a blog format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ken

FNG
Kifaru forums were awesome back in the day. Think I joined around 2001 or so when it was the old threaded format (for a lack of a better term). I spent alot of time on there until life got to busy with kids etc.

Sad to see it go... And now rokslide is gonna ban guys from NY like myself...sheesh...

I'll be stuck with 24 hr... Haha...

Takeem406

WKR
Rokslide and Kifaru Insiders are Facebook. Aron really does a good job with the Facebook group.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk