Kifaru Forums

Trial153

WKR
What? To bad I can’t buy you a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buddy you need to move and buy a pack someplace else. You obviously arent a good fit for this place.

First your bitching you cant post in the classifieds. We explain why. Your response is we are stupid to have rules.

Then a couple of us engage you in conversation so you ...get those nasty evil 10 posts now participate in the classifieds and you cant even see it for what it is. Off to a good start.

tttoadman

WKR
aarmst95 and Waywest,
You guys are really acting strange. I can say if you are from Oregon, you are safe. They know us Oregon Sliders will go on a hippie rampage if they try to ban us. Dive in and enjoy. If you want to know what you are getting into on this forum, look up "manscaping".

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Addressing the Kifaru forum issue the OP posted about... they’re having issues and no one can be added right now. Just asked a Kifaru employee I’m currently with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aarmst95

WKR
aarmst95 and Waywest,
You guys are really acting strange. I can say if you are from Oregon, you are safe. They know us Oregon Sliders will go on a hippie rampage if they try to ban us. Dive in and enjoy. If you want to know what you are getting into on this forum, look up "manscaping".

Anyone ever had issues with accounts being hacked on here? I just received a notification from someone replying to me in this post but I never posted anything that I saw written on this thread...

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Anyone ever had issues with accounts being hacked on here? I just received a notification from someone replying to me in this post but I never posted anything that I saw written on this thread...

It's very rare. Change your password. You also share more IPs than anyone I have ever seen before?

Last edited:
That's kinda defeating the point of the FNG rules, isn't it?
Im not sure.. I dont exactly know why they have the rule.. not that I dont respect it.. I just dont have time to write articles... I work go to college and Im building a house at the moment.. Just a good ol boy trying to buy a jacket. Not meaning to create any harm for you or anyone else for that matter. It was the only way I could find to get in contact with him.. sorry

Yah I also think it’s crazy to require someone to write 10 DIFFERENT posts. Even if they are only 10 words long. Some of us WORK and I don’t need my boss jumping down my neck for being on my phone at work, because I’m trying to get something for 10% less than I can if I wait until I’m off work and go to the store. And I gave you my email and name. If that doesn’t stand for anything now a days then where is this world headed. I mean pawnshops don’t even care if I’m the original owner and when I buy stuff there they are fine with MONEY.

Yah I also think it’s crazy to require someone to write 10 DIFFERENT posts. Even if they are only 10 words long. Some of us WORK and I don’t need my boss jumping down my neck for being on my phone at work, because I’m trying to get something for 10% less than I can if I wait until I’m off work and go to the store. And I gave you my email and name. If that doesn’t stand for anything now a days then where is this world headed. I mean pawnshops don’t even care if I’m the original owner and when I buy stuff there they are fine with MONEY.

Piss off then.

Piss off then.

I’ll leave this here as I think a few posts were lost by a few people. Good read. Favorites:

“Children understand and use sarcasm by the time they get to kindergarten. An inability to understand sarcasm may be an early warning sign of brain disease.“

“People who don’t understand sarcasm are immediately noticed. They’re not getting it. They’re not socially adept.”

“We’re more likely to use sarcasm with our friends than our enemies, Pexman says. “There does seem to be truth to the old adage that you tend to tease the ones you love,”

EastMT

WKR

While it could be considered a pain, it’s a great way to catch scammers before they hose unsuspecting people on here. We have had several in the last month, they start posting nonsense to try and hit 10 posts. Most of us recognize it for what it is, he gets booted, all good. A little inconvenience for the sake of guys who aren’t internet/scammer savvy seems like a fair sacrifice to me. It’s a free service, the least you can do is engage, help out others if you have knowledge of a question they ask, and you will meet the 10 in no time. That gives the mods a chance to catch the bad ones and saves some poor dude a paycheck. Yeah, if you are doing business online you should be a bit savvy, but the truth is we have outdoorsmen, hunters, farmers, rednecks, and some folks that aren’t online much and really don’t have much use for it.

Trial153

WKR
The Administration and mods have done great with this forum, juggling the rules to it a safe place for membershi isnt an easy proposition.

Personally I think it's a douchy move be bitching about this. If somthing as simple as this is too off putting for you then your probably not a person that the membership needs to be dealing with. Take your toys and go home.

I have no idea what this thread ultimately turned into- kind of got lost reading through it.

But- sad to see that kifaruforums will be closed up due to shitty spammers. I hope they find a way to keep content searchable cause there is a gold mine of info in those pages!

Afternoon everyone,
Today I am sad to inform the Community here that we must shut down the forums on Monday the 29th. This place has long been a free sharing of knowledge, stories, gear and camaraderie which I know a lot of people will miss. Unfortunately, the Internet has reared its ugly head and we can no longer keep up with the amount of spam accounts that constantly flood our inboxes through the forums. We will have blog posts from Patrick, Aron and guest authors and I will have write ups on new gear coming down the pipeline. If you wish to be in the know on events, we will be hosting such as the Rondy's or gear swaps, please email me and I will make sure you are on the mailing list. If you would also like to contribute to the blog, have any questions or concerns or just want to shoot the **** you are always welcome to email me as well.

Thank you for the many years of discussions and your loyalty to our company's forum. We very much appreciate you all and wish that this forum could keep being a part of our community.

Again, many thanks and most appreciated. Please hit me up if you guys have any concerns.

Eric