Kifaru Frame Question

I have a 22” tactical frame that I’ve had for just over a year, I like the compactness of it but I don’t necessarily need it to be that compact and the load lifted angle on the top strap doesn’t make it to where they recommend. The frame carries well but if I continue carrying out heavy loads I’d like to have the better load lifter angle of a tall frame. My question is that I’ve heard the new duplex lites are a bit taller than the listed size. Ex: I’ve heard that 24” frames are closer to 25”. Is this true or just something that has been said falsely?

colersu22

WKR
I don’t have a new duplex lite but my 24” tactical measures 25” and my 26” tactical measures 27”

Grabwad

Lil-Rokslider
You like the 22” tactical? I have a duplex 26” with the new Stryker bag. I’m wondering if I shoulda went with a shorter model.

OP
E
It’s good but I’d just rather have a bit more load hauling capability when needed if it’s not going to inhibit my ability to maneuver and will allow me to put a different bag on it.

You like the 22” tactical? I have a duplex 26” with the new Stryker bag. I’m wondering if I shoulda went with a shorter model.
Do you like the stryker? Im wanting to switch over to Kifaru on a 22'' frame with that pack for eastern hunting?

Grabwad

Lil-Rokslider
Do you like the stryker? Im wanting to switch over to Kifaru on a 22'' frame with that pack for eastern hunting?

I really like the Stryker pack. My only critique is that I wish the panel was 6-8” longer so my loc-on could sit a tad lower. It’s still not a deal breaker. I added a couple pockets and I really like tree stand hunting with it.

I was wondering if I got a 22” frame, if my stand would sit lower, but I don’t want to loose the benefit of the load lifters when I haul a load of elk meat out.

kdelarye

FNG
I have a 24 and 26 inch duplex light and they are 25 and 27 inches

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

*zap*

WKR
I think the ability to adjust the load lifter angle @ the frame makes having a 26" frame be 'too tall' in regards to load lifter angle a mute point.