Kifaru frame with Kuiu bags?

Does anyone know if a Kifaru hunter frame/suspension might fit the Kuiu bags? I have a Kuiu 1850 Icon Pro and a 6000 ultra and was thinking about switching to the Kifaru system. I really like my bags but believe a Kifaru frame would carry weight better. I've carried an elk hind quarter in it and was fine but I'm going to be solo backpacking in a good area this year and was thinking this might be a worthy upgrade. If I did a ton of hunting I'd probably spring for the Kifaru bag but I mainly elk hunt via backpack and have a hard time justifying the extra expense a new bag too. Anyone ever try this and any suggestions?

aaro9991

FNG
Yes they'll fit on a Kifaru platform. Where in Colo are you? I'm from Longmont

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
COLOelkman
Yes they'll fit on a Kifaru platform. Where in Colo are you? I'm from Longmont

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakewood. I may be up around Longmont in the next week so if you happen to have it, I'd love to hook up and check it out if you've got that setup and are available. You can PM me and I can give you my phone number.

Something to add to the links and old thread by SHTF. The new Kifaru K-Clips are now split open on both sides so you could probably use those at the top to make the connection. They have not quite worked their way through all the old stock so make sure and specify that you need the double split ones when you get them.

Voodoo556

FNG
I put together a Kifaru frame with an Icon Pro 5200 last fall just in time for a mule deer hunt in Colorado last October.
I had about 55 pounds loaded and we went in about 6 miles to just under 10,000 feet. Two of my friends had about the same weight, both using Eberlestocks with scabbards. After loading up at the trailhead they both threw my pack on.........no comparison!!

After 8 days of pretty much having the Kifaru on my back for extended hours every day, I can't say enough....great frame, no issues, no shoulder or back fatigue and really made packing weight seem easier. The KUIU bag is well made with easy accessibility. Putting these two together overall was pretty simple. After our hunt both my friends that used Eberlestock are planning on getting Kifarus.

BGC

FNG
Along the same lines, has anyone adapted the Kuiu load hauler to a Kifaru frame vs using the cargo panel?