Kifaru Frame

Bendback

FNG
I just got my first Kifaru frame, a 26” tactical. I have got several of their internal frame packs and love them , but the tactical fit and quality is amazing, I can’t believe how comfortable it is. Well worth the investment.

pc3

WKR
I have the same frame.....carry’s weight so much nicer than my eberlestock gs2 night and day

prm

WKR
I have a Hunter frame from ~2017. I’ve considered a new duplex lite but haven’t pulled the trigger. Can’t recall what the advertised weight of the 24” Hunter (carbon) was to have an idea of whether I’d save much weight. Could just weigh it, but I think they use a small belt for published weight? I would be interested in the difference in feel for loads up to 100lbs.

oldhorse

WKR
I have used Gen 2 Duplex, Bikini, Hunter Duplex, Tactical Duplex and Duplex Lite frames over the last few years. I currently use the Tactical/Fulcrum as my primary backpack hunting setup. I use the Lite frame/44 Mag if I am just backpacking. If I could only have one frame, I would keep the Tactical. In my opinion it is just more versatile. My days of packing 100 pounds are long gone, so I don't have anything constructive to add on that point. Bottom line, any of the current offerings will get the job done. You just have to decide what your priorities are.

prm

WKR
If I’m being honest, I’m not likely hauling 100lbs either. Maybe a deboned elk in three loads (~70?). Consider that an optimistic max.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have a 28” tactical frame. I’ve had it since ~ 2017 and packed a bunch of animals out with it. Nowadays I’ve mostly moved away from kifaru but that tac frame is my go to for training, it sits there with a sandbag strapped into the cargo net.