Kifaru Frames

Kucher

FNG
Looking for some advice on frames. Has anyone switched from the tactical to the new duplex lite? I understand that the tactical will be better for heavier loads but I like the ventilation factor of the duplex lite. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you want to give me a call I can give you the lowdown. It's highly subjective as there's people that have chosen the new frame over the tactical and say it carries much better, but there's others that prefer the tactical still. I personally think the new frame carries have your weight better than the tactical, but the tactical is still better for tree stands and things like that.

720-937-1418

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Waywest

WKR
If you want to give me a call I can give you the lowdown. It's highly subjective as there's people that have chosen the new frame over the tactical and say it carries much better, but there's others that prefer the tactical still. I personally think the new frame carries have your weight better than the tactical, but the tactical is still better for tree stands and things like that.

720-937-1418

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Wow, that’s what I call customer service. That speaks a thousand words.

oldhorse

WKR
Looking for some advice on frames. Has anyone switched from the tactical to the new duplex lite? I understand that the tactical will be better for heavier loads but I like the ventilation factor of the duplex lite. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Kucher, I have the tactical and the lite frames, both 24inch. The most weight I have packed in either one was 75 pounds. In my opinion the lite was a little more comfortable. Definitely better ventilation. I think the tactical frame is more versatile, especially if you are a "load shelf" guy. If you are a "meat in the bag" guy the extra attachment points on the tactical frame will not be as important. Either one will serve you well. They are great frames, and I will be keeping both of them.

I just received a duplex lite and it seems very comfortable. Still waiting to get a pack to attach to it but please so far!

Mine is the 26 and the lifts seem like they’re going to be fantastic under big loads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RF41

FNG
Does the duplex lite have any pack weight limitations compared to the tactical?

Block

WKR
I ordered the hunter frame (I think that’s now the tactical) just b4 the new ones came out.. bad timing,, but still love it. A pound Less weight and better ventilation seems like it would be a big benefit tho! i’ll Probably pickup the light pretty soon.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I've thought about it but I love my tactical frame so much and it still has plenty of life in it since its only ~2 years old that I just can't justify changing frames right now. I feel the same about my Fulcrum bag, I like it so much, I just can't see where the "upgrade" would be if I switched to a cavern or a hoodlum or something like that.