Kifaru - Free Mountain Rambler Bag if Soend $500

bozeman

WKR
Put something in your cart- Code: rambler

Maybe this has been there, first time I have noticed.

Squirrels

WKR
Sweet. To bad my order just showed up a week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reaper

WKR
Sweet. To bad my order just showed up a week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep same thing here and i just bought a Rambler in the classifieds 😒

Yep free rambler for 500$ order.
5a1777f196fd3f18a318600167060ac7.jpg

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

Dobermann

WKR
Ryan said recently here on one of the main Rambler threads that the project wasn't mothballed / suggesting that we'd see the Rambler soon.

I'm guessing new old stock is right - given all of Kifaru's experimentation in the last few years with attachment points, zippers, stretch material, and so on, I don't think it would be surprising that they would have modified it a bit. And that's before any changes that may have had to have happened in terms of the possible design/patent issues that were also hinted at here.

Even so, I was in line for a new frame, so jumped at it! ;)

I guess the only remaining question is whether the new one will be called the Rambler II?

Dobermann

WKR
And interesting to see that it looks like this deal hasn't been mentioned on the Kiraruforums site, as far as I can see ...

marktole

WKR
Where was this deal at 3 days ago....I just ordered a slick bag and a lost park parka....could've had a free bag to go with it. Oh well!

dotman

WKR
Where was this deal at 3 days ago....I just ordered a slick bag and a lost park parka....could've had a free bag to go with it. Oh well!

I would email and ask them for one or let them know you'll return your current order and reorder to get one :) just say it in a nice way. Just remember there is a 30 day return period.

I bet we see a few of these show up in the classifieds.

marktole

WKR
I would email and ask them for one or let them know you'll return your current order and reorder to get one :) just say it in a nice way. Just remember there is a 30 day return period.

I bet we see a few of these show up in the classifieds.

Tempting, but I have a Reckoning and a Exo 2000 bag I modified to go on the duplex frame so I'll probably just let it slide. Gear has a way of accumulating with me, I have more than I already need!

Dobermann

WKR
Buuut ... we do have Ryan's recent post saying the project is being revived ... so watch this space!

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
They can't sell them since Eberlestock threatened to sue. Just clearing out a bunch they made right before that.

No. In the past there has been an occasional 15% code but it was also restricted to certain things sometimes.
What were they suing over?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk