Kifaru Garage Sale 5/22

Anyone going to the garage sale in 5/22 and willing to pick me up a couple 20 degree slick bags and a lost parka?!

I have Venmo and PayPal. Can pay you as soon as you pick up. Will obviously cover shipping.
32f66e4d06e18d7c7a597bf72ab6002d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

three5x5s

WKR
I would love to go, but a little to long of a drive. Come to think of it, It would be cool to see their gear in person before you buy it.

OP
RockinRam96
I would love to go, but a little to long of a drive. Come to think of it, It would be cool to see their gear in person before you buy it.

I agree. I am usually that way. But the two packs I have are top notch. I have no doubt all the rest of their gear is just as well made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

three5x5s

WKR
I konw how it would be. I would go not needing anything and come out broke. Whats need got to do with it any way.

Dobermann

WKR
Facepalm .... another Kifaru sale without emailing the most die-hard of supporters on the email list?

Not everyone is on Insta-Twit-Face, Kifaru.

Not saying those are not good marketing platforms for you ... but don't forget all of us LE, mil, and other guys who don't go near that stuff.

Facepalm .... another Kifaru sale without emailing the most die-hard of supporters on the email list?

Not everyone is on Insta-Twit-Face, Kifaru.

Not saying those are not good marketing platforms for you ... but don't forget all of us LE, mil, and other guys who don't go near that stuff.
I got an email from them about the sale.

colersu22

WKR
Me and my wife got an email as well for the 5/22 sale. I wonder if you got missed from when they changed their system.

Dobermann

WKR
Thanks, guys ... have signed up again. We'll see what happens ... but they have had a few sales over the last few years (which pre-date the new website), where they didn't let their email list know. Thanks again!