Kifaru Garment Belt

BCrob

FNG
Does anyone else own one of these? Had to order a couple buckles so grabbed a ball cap and this belt as well. it seems pretty obvious how it works but it keeps slipping when it is on....Am i missing something here or has anyone else experienced this as well....?

Cheers, Rob

oldgoat

WKR
I have one, honestly haven't worn it a lot but I'm thinking once the belt gets broke in a little it will hold better! Has to be more comfortable under pack belt than what I have been using!

OP
B

BCrob

FNG
Thats what Im thinking as well but the belt slides way too easy...

I have used one for a couple years. Just takes some getting used to. It does adjust very easy. Way better than some of the thicker 2' ones that are very hard to adjust

BKhunter

WKR
I was actually just looking to buy one...For those of you that do own it and have "broke it in" would you recommend this product?

twall13

WKR
I bought one earlier this year and really like it. I haven't noticed any slipping but I haven't had it loaded down with a pistol holster or anything heavy either. I bought it for use under my pack and it's worked great for that purpose.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
B

BCrob

FNG
maybe Im stupid, it seems basic on how it should go...but nope....cant figure it out...They have videos for everything else...lol. Ill call Kifaru on Monday and ask how a belt works lol

oldgoat

WKR
maybe Im stupid, it seems basic on how it should go...but nope....cant figure it out...They have videos for everything else...lol. Ill call Kifaru on Monday and ask how a belt works lol
webbing goes under both buckle halves through the hole then over the top of the short buckle half and under the buckle that says Kifaru on it

OP
B

BCrob

FNG
...huh....thanks dude...can someone delete this thread before I'm deemed the stupid one....lol