Kifaru gen 2 meat bag

After attaching the bag to the frame, do you then reattach your pack bag, using it as a cargo panel of sorts?

OBP

WKR
I'm going to run it inside the bag attached to the common loops at the top, where the chamber pocket sits.

gulicemo

Banned
Nice product. Seems very well thought out. I have filled it with 40 pounds of sand and attached it to the common loops where the chamber pockets attach for training. Should work nicely.

The hanging meat bag is ment to fit inside a pack and hang or just mounted to frame without pack bag. It will NOT fit in T3 pack bag. Have to use your frame as a hauler. A kifaru meat bag just fits in a T3 but it fits very nicely. A good thing to do with a T3 is to put meat in bag and carry a pod to put your gear in the pod and attach outside bag.

Ozz08

WKR
I believe they call them K Hooks. They are not 3 bar sliders.

It uses three bar sliders to attach to the inside of packs and frames. The k connectors are on the compression straps that come with it for use when using the meat bag with just a frame as a hauler.

OBP

WKR
They are coming from kifaru with k hooks on top, not 3 bar sliders. The K hooks fit nicely into the webbing that the common loops are attached to at the top of the pack, where the chamber pocket hangs. The finished design is a little different than what's posted in Aron's first video he did covering the new meat bag. I received mine this week and really like the design, can't wait to try it out in the woods.