Kifaru hip belt

gledeasy

Lil-Rokslider
I find myself in what I feel to be no mans land for kifaru's belt sizing. Pants size I would be ordering medium. However, after actual measurement that would put me in a large. I called the company and the lady I spoke with indicated going with the large.

I'm having a hard time accepting that. I am currently the biggest I've been. Yet there's always that opportunity to shed weight. I don't want to get the large belt then find it being too big, yet I want the pack to fit the way it should.

I'm not really sure how to ask my question in a way to make sense, which is why I probably didn't understand what the lady was saying. Is the actual belt (not the buckle part) intended to wrap around and almost touch at the belly button area? I'm assuming the medium belt does have slack that allows to buckle at 38" plus?

Jbehredt

WKR
It doesn’t cost a fortune to swap the belt for a different size. Order the large and if you can’t cinch it down without the ends coming together..... order a medium.

OP
gledeasy

gledeasy

Lil-Rokslider
It doesn’t cost a fortune to swap the belt for a different size. Order the large and if you can’t cinch it down without the ends coming together..... order a medium.

That's what I think I'll do.

I thought I had the bag figured out that I was gonna go with. Now seeing the new 44 mag has me rethinking.