Kifaru Hip Quiver

2rocky

WKR
Looks well made. I like the adjustable belt. I currently have the deluxe hip quiver from Easton for my target shooting. One thing I like about the Easton version is the divided arrow compartment. see video

What that allows me to do is segregate arrows. Maybe I have a torn fletch and I want to set that arrow aside, or I bust a nock, or I have 4 arrows grouping real well on the field course...

So If I had that Hip quiver, I'd add 3 plastic tubes with a magnet in the bottom to hold the field tips from "bouncing" as I scramble up and down the hills on the 3D course.

I know Aron peruses this forum. you can tell he has spent plenty of time on the archery course by what he highlighted... I like the flexibility of add on pouches. I like the belt adjustibility and rigidness better than the one on the Easton field/hip quivers

bward34

FNG
I'm thinking 75-80 for the quiver, then 30 for the belt. Add in your few other pouches and your at $175.

Maybe they can put a logo on it for you.

Probably a nice quiver, I don't think I'll be replacing what I have for it. Even tho I am looking for another.
I agree with 175. He made it seem like it wasn't easy to make and cost will probably reflect that.

ncavi8tor

WKR
Looks like I will be sending Kifaru more of my money!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Ucsdryder

WKR
The actual quiver just looks like a pouch you shove arrows in. Not very deep and they look like they can flop around. I’ll be curious to hear reviews on it.

The actual quiver just looks like a pouch you shove arrows in. Not very deep and they look like they can flop around. I’ll be curious to hear reviews on it.

Just like every other field quiver. They work well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pricing seems pretty reasonable, curious how large the pals mounting or whatever is. I have several pouches already, maybe enough room for my hpg bino pouch and another small pouch.

Beendare

WKR
Looks like Aron hit one out of the park with that....of course the proof i'll be in the testing....

I've always disliked the very long quivers as they bang into everything.

Hopefully I can attach that quiver to my existing belt.

_____

TravisIN

WKR
I’ve been needing a new one so this timing is perfect. And being able to make it how I want it is also awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBahr

Lil-Rokslider
@Anozira pretty sure they are going to release a Bino Harness collaboration later this year. He's alluded to it a few times when asked if they will ever get into the Bino Harness market.

Anozira

WKR
@Anozira pretty sure they are going to release a Bino Harness collaboration later this year. He's alluded to it a few times when asked if they will ever get into the Bino Harness market.

I've actually been in contact with Jim the owner of Marsupial about their new full containment harnesses since the end of last year. He said they have obtained their "own shop to pursue marsupial gear full time" but I wonder if that means they are contracting Kifaru to make them? I have been waiting (Im)patiently for their new harness.

Iirc, he broke the prices down on an IG video.

45 quiver
25 belt
35 pocket
28 water bottle holder
133 total.

at that price, I'll be ordering one for sure

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I've actually been in contact with Jim the owner of Marsupial about their new full containment harnesses since the end of last year. He said they have obtained their "own shop to pursue marsupial gear full time" but I wonder if that means they are contracting Kifaru to make them? I have been waiting (Im)patiently for their new harness.

I just got one of their new harnesses a while back. It's freakin awesome.

And back to the original post. I'll be ordering one of these quivers soon. Maybe get one for my son as well. I really like the design and I know they will be very well made.

Not so:
Yes and no. The Alpha quiver is American made but Kifaru takes it a step further in that they source only American made materials/components.

Not knocking the Alpha at all though, just pointing out there is a difference besides the modularity of the Kifaru quiver.