Kifaru Hip Quiver

LostArra

WKR
Yes and no. The Alpha quiver is American made but Kifaru takes it a step further in that they source only American made materials/components

I'm curious how you determined they are somehow different.
Both websites have the same description, 100% made in America.

I'm curious how you determined they are somehow different.
Both websites have the same description, 100% made in America.
I can't say for sure that the Alpha Pack isn't Berry compliant, I just know that Kifaru's stuff is and that it's very rare for anything else to be. I probably shouldn't say it like I know it in this case. And again, not intending to bash the Alpha pack at all.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Shot the TAC this weekend with the new Kifaru hip quiver and I can honestly say it is very nice... Hiking was pretty rough and the quiver stayed in place and held my arrows and gear in place the whole time. I think you guys are going to like it..

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 150
Aron just did Rogan's podcast so order now if you don't want to wait forever ;)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I saw that too. Doesn’t look like it’s up on the podcast app yet tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharpsman

FNG
You can order now but it won't ship until after the 4th of July....
Apparently well after the 4th just talked to customer service and it looks like at least next week before they will have any to start shipping, so end of July provided they have enough to fill all the orders

Oops... didn’t see post above.

Well if they stop giving them to their friends they might actually be able to ship a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharpsman

FNG
Just received my hip quiver and accessories. Couldn’t be happier with the quality and design,fit great and holds arrows tight enough to keep them from rattling around. As always build quality is excellent

I'm hoping to get mine soon. I ordered the same day they are out.

Today on IG Aaron said they would not be available on the website for a while as they focus on packs and other gear for the coming season.

ZDR

WKR
I received mine last week and used it at the Mtn archery fest in Purgatory. It was a joy to hike the mountain with it. never interfered and comfortable. I did have to move my waterbottle to the left side but it fit the belt perfectly and was a much better balanced rig after that.
heres a lousy pic of it when I was getting ready to shoot.
MAF'20.jpg

Looks like mine is set to be delivered on Tuesday...now to intercept it before the wife sees I ordered something else lol!

ZDR

WKR
Anybody pickup the Gen2 mini belt pouch with their quiver? Curious to hear FB on the usefullness of it.

Sharpsman

FNG
Anybody pickup the Gen2 mini belt pouch with their quiver? Curious to hear FB on the usefullness of it.
I bought one,it’s handy for Allen wrenches and spare odds and ends. I have to use a clarifier and depending on lighting I have to change the power, so I keep my extras and the tool to remove them,as well as a spare release.I also keep pencils for scoring in one of the outside pockets. The quiver itself has a large zipper pocket that would hold that stuff as well but it is kind of like digging around in the “junk drawer” to find stuff. I find the pouch just keeps things more compartmentized better and is easier to reach. I have been 100% satisfied with the functionality and comfort of the quiver. I highly recommend getting one if and when you can

Reactions: ZDR

ZDR

WKR
Hey Sharpsman, I actually have the quiver and belt and really like it. I attached my rangefinder and a small pouch to it, but was thinking the Gen2 pouch looked better. Thanks for the feedback, exactly what I was looking for.
BTW, the zippered compartment is exactly what you said...a junk drawer. I do like it, but I want more organization for key tools etc.
thanks again!