Kifaru Hip Quiver

Trr15

WKR
Just saw Aron's video on instagram of the soon-to-be released Kifaru hip quiver. I don't see it on the website yet, but this thing looks pretty sweet. Worth looking into if you're in the market for a hip quiver. I'll see if I can get a link posted up.

I saw the video today. I have never owned a hip quiver but I will probably pick up one of these. Not just because it's Kifaru but I appreciate the modularity of it. I'm glad that the leg strap is removable too, when I saw that I was thinking I would never use it, but since I have never owned a hip quiver I might like it, who knows?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Just saw Aron's video on instagram of the soon-to-be released Kifaru hip quiver. I don't see it on the website yet, but this thing looks pretty sweet. Worth looking into if you're in the market for a hip quiver. I'll see if I can get a link posted up.

It is a couple weeks out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vandal 44

WKR
I am not sure if this hip quiver is just for field tipped arrows or are they going have an option to run it with broad heads

I am not sure if this hip quiver is just for field tipped arrows or are they going have an option to run it with broad heads

From what I saw it is for 3D and practice only.

The video I saw was just FP.

OP
Trr15

Trr15

WKR
Looks like field tips only.

Vandal 44

WKR
Ya, It looks like field tip only quiver. I might need to pick on up and try and modify it to take broad heads

Any guesses on price point? I prefer to have slots for the arrows, it looks to be more of a pocket quiver.

Positive is it will likely be the only hip quiver that is American made.

dkime

WKR
Any guesses on price point? I prefer to have slots for the arrows, it looks to be more of a pocket quiver.

Positive is it will likely be the only hip quiver that is American made.

I would not be surprised to see $150+, Kifaru has such a following that they would have no issues getting that with their customer base.

I would not be surprised to see $150+, Kifaru has such a following that they would have no issues getting that with their customer base.

I'm thinking 75-80 for the quiver, then 30 for the belt. Add in your few other pouches and your at $175.

Maybe they can put a logo on it for you.

Probably a nice quiver, I don't think I'll be replacing what I have for it. Even tho I am looking for another.

dkime

WKR
I'm thinking 75-80 for the quiver, then 30 for the belt. Add in your few other pouches and your at $175.

Maybe they can put a logo on it for you.

Probably a nice quiver, I don't think I'll be replacing what I have for it. Even tho I am looking for another.

Right there with you, my old Midas field quiver isn’t going anywhere anytime soon

dkime

WKR
Not so:

This was how I came up with my assumption on price, Kifaru undoubtedly has more than 2x the overhead of the Push guys at this point. Time will tell!

I have the ALPHA from The Push guys. Pretty useful and well made. One piece I add in is a piece of plastic golf tube cut to fit in the main pocket. The tube allows for a Judo tipped arrow to be inserted/removed without getting tangled up in anything.
I call it my Tactical Purse

Looking forward to see what Kifaru offers but satisfied with the Alpha for now.

Last edited: