Kifaru Hip Quiver

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Just got mine today wow. I love this setup its awesome and really holds arrows in place nicely. They had a 30% off on 2nds email the other day which I went ahead and snagged one. The belt is nice, and the molle Panel so you can customize it is super versatile. Glad I picked this up.4

OR Archer

WKR
I’ve owned a lot of hip quivers over the years. This one is by far the best. Not bulky. Holds arrows well and it’s modular with molle webbing.

mwill28

Lil-Rokslider
Is this something that could be used for spot and stalk hunting or is this really more for 3D/range days?

You get it loaded up and you know it. I haven't carried a water bottle but 1/2 dozen arrows, set of all wrenches, two brass releases and a few other things you don't forget its there by any means.

I think @ZDR put his water bottle holder on the other side, seems like a good idea to me. I'm using my bottle holder as a pouch. I'll probably put a water bottle holder on the opposite side this weekend to try and balance it better, it's not an issue like it is, bit I don't want another 30 ozs hanging on it either.

ZDR

WKR
Ya, the water bottle holder definitely helps balance it better, especially when you get 8-10 arrows, tools and a snack or two in the quiver itself. Much more comfortable now.

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
Do you have the water bottle and gear pouches on it? How well does it handle the extra weight?
I've had the water bottle in a lot. Balances fine for me. The leg strap would probably help those that want a little more balance.

ZDR

WKR
Supposed to reduce pin float...I keep practicing but not much help so far

drmatara

FNG
The best hip quiver that I've owned. It's not bulky. Holds arrows well and it’s modular with molle webbing.

Gorp2007

WKR
Picked one up Friday morning from the Kifaru crew and proceeded to shoot 4 rounds of 3D with it. Wish I’d bought one sooner! Even with snacks and a full Nalgene it’s comfortable and holds everything I need.