Kifaru hoodlum released

RF41

FNG
Any issues strapping a bow to the back? It looks like you can only put the one strap across it

D-rock425

FNG
I ordered this pack and frame with a few other accessories to go with it waiting patiently for it to show up.

Videos coming. First 2 are in day mode with the Sherman. Second 2 are in day mode without the Sherman. I’m pretty sold on this thing. The lack of independent straps on the back was something I thought I would miss but in this short time playing with it I haven’t missed them.

2073152ef6dcf7eb5cd3b38a638321f8.jpg
568fbbb2c842d07accd84fa28173c8ec.jpg
82d67119a4a51b919af4da12f21714aa.jpg
a9bb28e59141c31446ca502ebe3c14d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without the straps on the front how do you plan to strap your bow?

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not positive but when I watched Jordan's video she had said she planned to use the Sherman pocket on the front to hold her bow behind it. She may have something to add to that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm not positive but when I watched Jordan's video she had said she planned to use the Sherman pocket on the front to hold her bow behind it. She may have something to add to that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response, Ndstevens. Thats what I gathered as well. That is probably a deal breaker for me. I do not want to have to add an extra attachment just to hold my bow. Probably better suited with the Cavern or Muskag.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member

Exactly what everyone has said on here. I will probably use the Sherman pocket, but you can do it like Aron does as well. If I end up taking a guide lid instead of the Sherman pocket, the way he did it is how I will as well. You can also just attach an extra (or more) strap to the back and secure it that way.

Anyone else running this pack have good info to share. It’s so hard to pic your next bag when you don’t live where you can try or handle them

ChrisAU

WKR
Anyone else running this pack have good info to share. It’s so hard to pic your next bag when you don’t live where you can try or handle them

Yeah they have good return policies but even that gets expensive. For example, my Shape Charge I just sent back yesterday. Yeah, I'll get 100% of the product price returned but I paid $27 to get to me and $33 to get it back to them...$60 mistake. I'm sure my love for the Hooligan will make it all feel better though ha.

skierhs

WKR

What do you want to know? I’ve been running it about 3 days a week for the last two or three weeks now.